Index Jpg Self What Type Of Glaze Do I Need To Bisque Tiles? Any Experts With A Few Tips?

What type of glaze do I need to bisque tiles? Any experts with a few tips? - index jpg self

I really want to paint a bisque sink. They are also toilets, but could not find a big oven! I want to make tiles and on. Someone gave me a website, but the story has even sold some paintings, and had no preparation tips. So many outlets. My question is: what brand and type of enamel, lacquer and sealer'm looking? Not that the color or tiles that can not shoot. It must be waterproof and function. Is there a website that does not have and so I can paint. What type of ceramic bisque have or'm? I am very artistic and I know what I can do, I just need the essentials and provides appropriate. If anyone knows or have done in any way by this art, please let me know. No way to somewhere near my house to take.
Here is an example of what I do.
http://www.tierrayfuego.com/TalaveraTile ...
http://www.tierrayfuego.com/TalaveraTile ...
I appreciate all the advice

0 comments:

Post a Comment