Raptor Toy Help Me Find Something Cool To Buy...?

Help me find something cool to buy...? - raptor toy

I will save over $ 200 next month. But I can not save something for my goal. I thought that perhaps a toy pirate WowWee (Robosapien/v2/reptile/raptor/pet.) But I think it would just kind of boring after a month or so. I do not think I'm bored with the V2, but extremeley expensive. U can help me to buy something? Based on everything I tell you what it's worth buying. In a 13-year-old boy was the 14th July.
Things like:
electronic devices such as cameras, video cameras or other various electronic appliances, gadgets and toys, as I think the older child. Im not too old for toys. I like puzzles and models (perhaps Bionicles?). I like burn skateboard, basketball, football, and, above all. Obviously, not corny, but I'm still in love with dinosaurs.
Things I dislike:
Video games, ANIME! I HATE ANIME !!!!, and maps of golf!

So, what do you think I should buy? Please Smart @ $ s Answers

1 comments:

Thuan N said...

dude if u like u should buy a video camera difinitely-mail
Recently there was a lot of video editing software may be downloaded from the Internet U take ur own movies and watch it on youtube wat ur world thinks that fighting for things. u'll think that these things never have to enter tired of u

EHV-azian kid

Post a Comment