18 Years Old Saying Birthday Can You Help With An 18 Year Old's Halloween Birthday Party?

Can you help with an 18 year old's Halloween birthday party? - 18 years old saying birthday

This is my first Halloween, and my first birthday in over 10 years!
My daughter is age 18 on Halloween, and I asked a few years ago for a party. So this year, I snapped and said yes. The only thing is that I am also a haunted house in my garage on Halloween. Here, the parties are unable to start until later, around 9:00 clock. I hope his friends are fun-loving bunch of kids who think they are too old for costumes and trick-or-treating!
In any case, I know that its annual Ghost Hunters Live has broadcast on Halloween, so I'm doing something. Your guests will make Tombstones for $ 1, Dollar Tree. She invited all 10 children and everyone can bring a different friend.
I probably just chips and salsa, a chocolate fountain, soft drinks (no alcohol, not the drink), cookies, brownies, candies and much more.
But I do not know what to do with age, 15-20 17-18 years 3-4 hours! HELP!

2 comments:

Sheree said...

Murder Mystery Party!

I had a secret party with my friends [16-25] in the last year and was incredibly fun.
we enjoyed.

My parents have joined the hosts, but not one, because he dressed so funny!

Sheree said...

Murder Mystery Party!

I had a secret party with my friends [16-25] in the last year and was incredibly fun.
we enjoyed.

My parents have joined the hosts, but not one, because he dressed so funny!

Post a Comment