Fertile Mucous I Just Had My Period And I Noticed That On The Fifth Day I Already Have Some Mucous Does It Mean I Am Fertile?

I just had my period and I noticed that on the fifth day I already have some mucous does it mean I am fertile? - fertile mucous

I do not know if I consider it normal that my cycle varies from 29 days to 31 days. I would then count 14 days from 1 Day of my time that I am fertile. Normally, the lining is in these days, but this month I had the relief in the fifth or sixth day after my period and 14 days, I'm dry. My question is, when is my fertile days then?

1 comments:

Mrs.P said...

Not all women are fertile 14 days after the beginning of his tenure. In fact, women ovulate 12-16 days before the start of their time as follows. Thus, the longer you are in your cycle, ovulation later (and) the shorter the cycle, before ovulation. In addition, if ovulation is a unique event, you are only fertile for one day. This is made more fertile days before ovulation, because the mucus from the body that eats sperm to help them produce live up to 5 days in your body. To answer your question more directly, if the mucus is observed, after his term ends, you can be seen in the fertile window, because as I said earlier, there is mucus nourish the sperm and the media that you will ovulate soon . This does not necessarily pregnant sex during this time, but that's pregnancy is an interesting alternative. When it dries mucus, you are more fertile for this month.

Post a Comment