Xp Keeps Running Chkdsk And Doesnt Start My Computer Wouldn't Turn On, So I Made CHKDSK Run At Start Up In Safe Mode... Now I Have Major Problems!?

My computer wouldn't turn on, so I made CHKDSK run at start up in safe mode... now I have major problems!? - xp keeps running chkdsk and doesnt start

Okay, my computer has nothing to times where not start after Windows XP logo, which is only a blank screen. So I boats in general, and then press the power button again and again and usually wears after a while. This time I did a couple of hours, and now nothing! I like to access in safe mode, but not regular mode.

Then I went to some forums, where someone is asked a similar question and said to run CHKDSK on startup, I have. Now watch all the time and CHKDSK can not go into safe mode to avoid any more because it displays on a blue screen that the system is clean're stuck or whatever. I have no idea what to do! It is still under warranty, but I do not know if it's her fault or mine ... : (Please help me, I'm desperate!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

a. You can bring your computer via a reliable repair shop

or

b. If you are big and have experience for similar work, you can try to repair it yourself. One thing you need is the system restore disk you received with your computer. If you do not do it again disc, then you can reinstall the operating system (must, of course you must have the installation CD of Windows XP.)

Note: The selection as before, I understand that you can retrieve important documents, files, pictures, etc., etc., it is today. If you are familiar with DOS, and you have the option to save the files, it will try the DOS window and copy files to receive.

I do not recommend option B. However, if you try not to decide you still have the option of artery and less likely to retrieve their personal files. lol

Good luck!

Post a Comment